Thursday, May 31, 2012

FRESH Lemonade

Hey, here is a real simple fresh lemonade "recipe" if you will!  It just never occurs to me to make my own instead of buying it, but lately as I have become more aware of what I am eating (and drinking in this case) I have been making this with the lemons that I got from "bountiful baskets".  (No really, a 30 Pound box!) I am also going to use up the rest tonight hopefully by making lemonade concentrate, I am sure I will let you know how that goes!  So here it is, I just take a quart jar, cut a lemon in half and squeeze every bit of juice out of it that I can get, and I toss the lemon in too (cause it looks cool, you know) then add 2-3 T of sugar, a few ice cubes and fill it with Water!  Supremely refreshing!!!  ;)  It makes me happy!  (It makes me really happy to add a little vodka too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment