Thursday, April 26, 2012

I can NOT believe that I have yet to post about breakfast burritos!!!!!

This isn't really a recipe since we all get the basic "gist" of breakfast burritos! I use any kind of potatoes that I have around (for real, I have used left over fried potatoes, I have made french fries, hash browns, and even left over grilled roasted potatoes), I fry 1-2 pounds of sausage (again, anything from Jimmy Dean to deer sausage) and 1dozen eggs (scrambled usually in the same pan with the sausage once it is brown).  This will make 10-14 LARGE tortilla burritos, or more smaller ones.  I just put them together one at a time (this is when you could add cheese and salsa also) and wrap them in tin foil. I then put them all in a freezer bag and throw them in the freezer.  When you want to heat one up just put it in the microwave for between 2 and 4 minutes depending on size, and microwave.  We love these, they are so handy to have made up!

No comments:

Post a Comment